Sunday, June 27, 2010

A DIfferent Twist to the Blog - Meet Mr. Sandeep Ambekar

Folks, please meet the soft spoken, yet knowledgable, intelligent and talented, Mr. Sandeep Ambekar. When you meet Mr. Ambekar, the first impression you get is that he is reserved, he is very quiet and somewhat of an introvert. However, the magic of spending 4 weeks together takes place - the other side of an individual is revealed - Mr. Ambekar or Sandeep, is renowned for his photographic skills, his eloquent speech in class as well as his loveable character - always full of kindness, hospitality, concern for others and is just simply a nice and good man. And he is indeed your family man... - at least two or three times in a week - he will tell me - 'Mele - please make sure my photo is in the blog - my wife and daughters are watching the blog everyday'....now isn't he such a gentleman! He is also very talented at delivering jokes - as we all found out during the Cultural Nite...lols!
Sandeep has introduced himself as follows:
' I am a mechanical engineer and have done B.E.(Mech.) from Raipur engineer collage. I am Joint General Manager ( MAINT.) at IFFCO Phulpur Unit. I have very sweet wife and two cute daughters .One is married and staying in California USA and second one has done her engineering.'
Below are his comments on questions posed regarding his trip to Hyderabad, ASCI and his fellow group members.....
1. How was your trip to Hyderabad? My trip to Hyderabad was very smooth and joyful
2. What does this place remind you of? This place looks like a palace at first instance when when you further go deep inside then it is a great , prestigious institute.
3. What is your first impression of ASCI?- Since all my seniors have attended this course and I have heard from them before , I had come prepared to learn something and add value in it. I found it the best and true to my imagination.
4. How do you like your fellow class members? Fellow class mates are vibrant and best what you could expect from such a heterogeneous group. Some are very young and dynamic and some are mature and knowledgeable.
5. Any issues on the food?- The food is good but even the paneer subji tastes like sambar.
6. Would you recommend this place to other persons from your area?-I will definitely do that.Our company will send 2 persons in every session
7 Anything else you would like to raise?What ever we do , at the end of day we should go to our home with lots of positive energy
8. Do you miss your family?- On the first day I was missing my family too much but later on I got the love and affection from programme directors Mr. Mohan and Mr. Duggal and all fellow participants
9.What is your most memorable moment here at ASCI?When we visited the Nandan Biomatrix , I liked their firm very much.
.................................
Folks - one thing I have learnt from knowing Sandeep is that you should never judge someone on first impression - really get to know the person and then you make your judgement.
Blessed Day Folks....

No comments:

Post a Comment